- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We provide inhouse financing options: No credit check, you will need a vaild U.S. issued ID card, Drivers License or passport. A debit card issued from any U.S. bank the debit card must be attached to your checking account and your checking account number.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Arch Creek Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance) Interest Free For 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Pet insurance can offset the financial burden of an unexpected illness or accident. Pet insurance covers minor illnesses from ear infections to major cancer treatments. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .